What is the most interesting in Košice? top things to do ?
What are the best places in Košice? Best sightseeing in Košice? Or what shall I do ?
Of course everyone may have different taste what people like.
Here you are my tips for top 10 best activities in Košice, and you may choose those you like the most.
Košice is smaller city (approx 240.000 people). However it is already big enough to have a great atmosphere. Many people say it has the best atmosphere from the cities in Slovakia, and that it is very beautifull place to visit. once you visit this city, we reccomend to include in your top activities visiting:
1. St. Elizabeth Cathedral
2. Singing fountain
3. State Theater
4. Urban Tower
5. Immaculata Plague Pillar
6. St. Michael Chapel
7. Jacob's Palace and other Palaces
8. Miklus prison
9. Coat of arms of Košice
10. Church of the Holy Trinity
Apart from Jacob's palace, there are many palaces in Kosice, all of them are owrth to see, and most probably you will see them during the walk on mani street.
- Jacob's palace
- Csáky Palace
- Dessewffy's Palace (former constitutional Court of Slovakia).
- Andrássy's Palace, currently there is the most famous patisserie in Kosice calles AIDA.
- Captain's Palace. currently Sloval Technical Museum
- Arcibiskupský Palace
- Hadik – Barkóczy's Palace - opposite theater , there is a bookshop today and some departments of Science Library.
- Forgáčovom Palace there is Science Library today
Here are few photographs from Kosice.
| Top things to do in Košice | The best 10 activities in Košice | The best sightseeing in Košice | The best places to see in Košice | The best places in Košice | Best of Košice | Košice highlights | Where to go in Košice